Enterprise Service Management Workshop
Lauded by Gartner and Forrester Research as one of the best change management tools that align and increase trust within stakeholder groups involved in behavior, process and technology change programs. The workshop is used globally by executive teams within the Fortune 1000 organizations and government departments.
The interactive nature of the workshop provides a path for the participants to experience the effort of maturing an enterprise delivery system underpinned by process and supported by the appropriate technology. The approach focuses specifically on the processes and tools required to support a business need. The experience relates directly to ITSM, ERP, HR, FIN, CRM and branch support systems.
Participants are given roles in a sub-optimal business unit in which they have to respond to real everyday challenges and transform processes and underlying technology that meet the needs of the business. The event is fun, engaging, competitive and deeply insightful for a real world view of service management.
Our ITIL training courses are taught by expert instructors, bringing real-world experience you can use immediately.
- Date: December 7, 2017
Time: 8:30am–5:00pm (breakfast/lunch included)
Location: CDW Offices / N19 W23993 Ridgeview Pkwy, Waukesha, WI 53188
What You’ll Learn:
- Key concepts of ITIL
- Practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday IT situations
- How to align with business, control costs, and improve IT service quality
- Important principles for improving IT operations
- Strategies to balance IT resources
- Understanding how ITIL can facilitate Business-IT alignment
- The role of technology and how to maximize its value
- Upon completing this course, you will have a firm understanding of the objectives around the most important processes of ITIL’s five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement.
Questions? Call us directly at (815) 847-3700.