We’re 100% Focused on the Now™ Platform.
Using the SAIF (ServiceNow Adaptive Implementation Framework) methodology, our Delivery experts provide the most thorough implementation for your organization. We deliver custom applications and upgrade assistance and keep your team involved and interacting from start to finish.
How We Deliver
We have an expert project team working on your implementation, including an Engagement Manager, a Business Process Consultant, and a Solution Architect, all committed to making your implementation as smooth as possible.
We use the ServiceNow Adaptive Implementation Framework (SAIF) methodology, consisting 5 stages: Initiate > Examine > Plan > Create > Transition. This proven method ensures that your needs are met.
We utilize a Customer Portal built in ServiceNow for the project team and customer to collaborate and review/approve/test Stories, view status reports, and chat in real-time.
Dedicated to Your Success
- Monthly NPS feedback with executive visibility
- ServiceNow CSAT survey post go-live
- Regular status reports
- Customer approval of stories
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Proven to Help You Succeed
CDW uses the ServiceNow Adaptive Implementation Framework (SAIF) method—the best practice delivery approach. By utilizing a framework approach with core components, we can deliver outstanding services that are standardized, repeatable, and scalable to meet the global demands of the largest and most complex customers. SAIF guarantees deployment success.
Get a Jump Start for Faster ROI
JumpStart by CDW is a cost-effective approach that leverages experience and proprietary tools to accelerate timelines and maximize results for new implementations. Process remains the focus for all CDW ServiceNow projects. JumpStart plans include:
- Core setup, Request/Service Catalog and Service Portal
- Process and technical guidance
- A fully dedicated team of implementation experts
- AIM-style, interactive development with onsite guidance for weeks 3 & 5 of your project
ServiceNow Dual Phase/Full Implementation
Implementation of the ServiceNow platform, including both IT and non-IT applications, configured for your current processes, with the opportunity to align with ITIL best practices prior to implementation.
Dual Phase Implementation
Phase 1 Highlights:
- Process Design
- Onsite Discovery Workshops
- High-level Requirements Documentation
Phase 2 Highlights:
- Application Configuration
- Train-the-Trainer – give your ServiceNow trainers a boost!
- SmartCIP – CDW’s continuous improvement program
Expert implementation focused on the needs of your organization, all in one phase. Highlights include:
- Process Design during onsite discovery
- Artifacts document
- Go-Live checklist
- Customized workflows
ServiceNow Implementation Add-Ons
Give your implementation a boost! A ServiceNow implementation is a major organizational undertaking, but we offer four specialized add-on services that, when paired with your implementation, make the transition smoother and more complete:
- Consultant-led Application Testing
- Consultant-led Fulfiller Training
- Configuration Documentation