ServiceNow Implementation Add-Ons
Add-on services from Aptris that boost your ServiceNow Implementation.
A ServiceNow implementation is a major organizational undertaking, but we offer four specialized add-on services that, when paired with your implementation, make the transition smoother and more complete.
Consultant-Led Application Training
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for ServiceNow applications, facilitated by expert implementation consultants. Program highlights include:
- Creation of test cases
- Onsite kick-off with UAT group
- Practical guidance for successfully conducting application tests
- Management of the testing process
Consultant-Led Fulfiller Training
Aptris will conduct a series of training sessions customized to the organization’s ServiceNow implementation, explain how processes have been designed and configured, and how the end users will utilize the system. Program highlights include:
- Training materials expertly assembled by a member of the project team who is familiar with the organization
- Tailored training to accommodate specific roles and functions
Detailed documentation of all configuration changes made by Aptris to your instance during the project. Program highlights include:
- Summary of key components (tables, business rules, etc.) that were modified during the engagement
- Details about your update sets
- Documentation tied back to the Stories that were completed for ease of reference
Admin Knowledge Transfer Workshop
Interactive remote sessions with your System Administrators to transfer knowledge at the end of the project. Program highlights include:
- System Admins get a firm understanding of the implemented configurations
- Remote video conferencing session to review Artifacts, an overview of the
delivered solution, and Update Set Mgmt.
We’ve successfully solved complex challenges for hundreds of clients nationwide in dozens of industries. We hope to earn the chance to solve yours.