ServiceNow® Service Mapping
Discover and Model Business Services to Manage Service Health
3-Day, Online Course—Instructor-led and highly interactive. Learn how to discover and model business services to manage service health, determine the business impact of infrastructure problems, simplify the root cause analysis of service issues, and minimize the service impact of infrastructure changes.
During this three‑day interactive training course, attendees will gain in‑depth knowledge and practice in configuring and using ServiceNow Service Mapping.
A combination of course content and lab work will help attendees learn to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the ServiceNow Service Mapping solution and its capabilities and how it differs from the ServiceNow Discovery solution
- Learn the concepts and value of Service Mapping top‑down discovery that allows ServiceNow administrators to model an entire business service by providing a single entry point to the service such as a web URL or host address and port
- Install and configure MID Servers
- Navigate the Service Mapping user interface
- Configure Service Mapping credentials to discover and model a business service from a top‑down approach including all the applications, network devices, and servers that support it
- Gain understanding of how Service Mapping works with ServiceNow Event Management to provide visibility into service outages
- Learn common troubleshooting techniques
Price: $2,400 per student