On June 6, 2018, we moderated a panel discussion for an Argyle CX Virtual Event titled Delivering Proactive Customer Service. The panelists included:
- Frank Borovsky, Vice President, Customer Experience and IT, Club Car
- Zach Hamilton, Director, Customer Centric Initiatives & Experience, Aaron’s
- Erin McMillan, AVP – Customer Operations, Cox Automotive
During this engaging discussion, we covered such topics as:
- What is proactive customer service and why is it important?
- What is the customer customer service delivery landscape and where are the gaps?
- How do you benchmark an organization’s technology maturity and readiness?
- How can AI be used to implement more proactive customer service delivery?
- How do you enlist the entire organization in proactive customer service?