Learn to Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance
ServiceNow Fundamentals is designed for users with various organizational roles who are expected to work within the ServiceNow platform. During this 3-day, interactive training course, attendees will learn about the ServiceNow user interface, receive a summary of the database schema, understand uses for commonly accessed applications, and be introduced to advanced features and functionality, such as scripting and application development.
What You’ll Learn
- Explore lists and forms
- Identify the importance of branding, as well as how to apply it to the platform
- Add users, groups, and roles
- Identify best practices related to task management
- Configure notifications
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), and import sets
- Run basic reports, as well as the benefits of performance analytics
- Protect ServiceNow data
- Work with two key ServiceNow process applications: Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Implement Service Level Agreements
- Identify various available script types
- Upgrade and clone instances, as well as create baseline performance metrics
- Capture and move configurations between instances
Upon completion, you will have met the prerequisite for taking the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator exam.
The SysAdmin exam is included in this course.