Watch the Guided Tour (7 min.)
WE GET Centralized and Reliable Information is Hard to Maintain During a Crisis.
Crisis Response Portal by CDW
When a disaster hits, there are even more daily fires to put out, and maintaining a sense of calm while keeping everything on track becomes top priority. The Crisis Response Portal helps you get quick and accurate information out to your people in one centralized place, all built on the ServiceNow® platform.
The Crisis Response Portal helps you achieve:
What is the Cost? CDW is implementing a limited number of these portals at no charge, and ServiceNow is extending a 90-day trial period. This means that your total cost for 90 days of usage, including setup by CDW, is zero ($0). At the end of 90 days, you could either continue at a negotiated fee or simply turn it off.
- Clear and Consistent Communication
- Centralized Responsiveness
- Community Information & Feedback
- Ability to Manage Customer Concerns & Questions
- Enable easy access to other ServiceNow crisis management applications
- One place to manage communication using a public-facing portal
- Centralized and pre-populated Knowledge Management to provide consistent and reliable information
- Ability to use communities to foster and manage collaboration
- Ability to centralize cases to manage related tasks and work
- Pre-built Virtual Agent to automate and manage questions
Here is What We Provide:
- Core Setup (if new setup)
- Baseline Portal Setup
- Community Configuration
- Case Management
- Knowledge Management
- Virtual Agent (chat bot)
- Reporting & Dashboards
- End-user Guided Tour Embedded in the Portal
- System Administration CIP
- Existing ServiceNow customer: 1-2 weeks
- New ServiceNow customer: 2-3 weeks
For more details, download the info sheet (PDF format).
Questions? Ready to Get Started?
Use the form below to have a ServiceNow Solutions
team member reach out to you today.