Aptris ServiceNow® Services
Whether it is a new ServiceNow deployment or expanding an existing one, Aptris leverages experience and best practices to deliver world-class results.
Implementing ServiceNow for the first time?
Our SmartStart methodology is a cost-effective approach that leverages experience and proprietary tools to maximize results for new implementations or expanding and enhancing existing ones.
- Proprietary methodology of gathering requirements, including web tools and design & process templates.
- Templates are leveraged to shorten timelines and reduce costs, while configuration focuses on the critical customer-specific requirements.
- Transfer of knowledge is built in, we empower your team throughout.
- Our Continuous Improvement Plan (CIP) means that we are there after the project, to facilitate ongoing progress.
The Aptris approach provides quick time-to-value, with a road map for continued success. Contact us more for information on the Aptris SmartStart™ approaches, including costs and timelines. Find out more about the benefits of our unique approach to accelerating projects and developing a long term road map for success.
Already using ServiceNow?
Our AccelerateNow programs are for existing ServiceNow users who are ready to expand their use of the ServiceNow platform beyond their initial goals or across new business units.
Free webinars and seminars provide a base for continuing education and collaboration, while expert service offerings are available to introduce new ideas, accelerate projects and increase benefits.
- System Utilization Review
- Continuous Improvement Plans
- ServiceNow Application Development
- Educational Webinars
Discover smarter ways to leverage your ServiceNow investment and cost-effective approaches to expanding its benefits across additional process areas and business units.
Not sure where to begin?
The Aptris ServiceNow SmartRoadmap Tool allows organizations to assess the current state of the utilization of their ServiceNow solution, compare those results to goals, and prioritize action items for continuous improvement. This 30-minute exercise can educate and motivate your team to set goals, stimulate communication and formulate a tailored plan for potential short and long term initiatives.
The results are review-able in a scorecard that provides a basis for internal discussions with management and business owners to determine which areas should lead improvement discussions.