Whether you’ve already deployed a Service Catalog, or are about to get started, this webinar will share our top 6 “lessons learned,” garnered over many years of Service Request Process work and as a top ServiceNow Solutions Provider.Planning, deploying and managing a Service Catalog can be very challenging. Due to its client-facing nature, it is one of the initiatives that has the greatest visibility in an organization, and properly done, offers one of the highest potential impacts for process improvement.Watch this webinar as we share ideas, discuss best practices and demonstrate actual use cases with ServiceNow.
During this webinar, Aptris will provide a live demo highlighting 6 key factors, and also touch on:
- The importance of reigning in the scope of the project and key recommendations for quick wins
- The often forgotten role of a Service Catalog – setting expectations that actually improve customer satisfaction ratings
- The importance of collaboration, and how to get buy in that can accelerate results
- How Service Catalog can expand beyond IT, and which business areas are ripe for inclusion
- Smart ways to leverage ServiceNow automation and enable an actionable Service Catalog
If you’ve put off implementing Knowledge Management, you may be missing one of the biggest ROI’s that ServiceNow offers. Join us for a quick tour of ServiceNow Knowledge tools, including a review of Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) concepts and recommended knowledge processes including authoring workflows.
Join as we share ideas, discuss best practices and demonstrate actual use cases with ServiceNow.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- A quick overview of Knowledge Centered Support
- Best practices in Knowledge Management with a focus on the knowledge authoring process
- Recommendations on how and when to share knowledge with customers
- Key ways to leverage ServiceNow to accelerate the benefits of leveraging knowledge