Learn to Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance
ServiceNow Fundamentals is designed for users with various organizational roles who are expected to work within the ServiceNow platform. During this 3-day, interactive training course, attendees will learn about the ServiceNow user interface, receive a summary of the database schema, understand uses for commonly accessed applications, and be introduced to advanced features and functionality, such as scripting and application development.
What You’ll Learn
- Explore lists and forms
- Identify the importance of branding, as well as how to apply it to the platform
- Add users, groups, and roles
- Identify best practices related to task management
- Configure notifications
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), and import sets
- Run basic reports, as well as the benefits of performance analytics
- Protect ServiceNow data
- Work with two key ServiceNow process applications: Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Implement Service Level Agreements
- Identify various available script types
- Upgrade and clone instances, as well as create baseline performance metrics
- Capture and move configurations between instances
Upon completion, you will have met the prerequisite for taking the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator exam.
The SysAdmin exam is optional and is not included in this course.