Dec 7 @ 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Our ITIL training courses are taught by expert instructors, bringing real-world experience you can use immediately.
- Date: December 7, 2017
Time: 8:30am–5:00pm (breakfast/lunch included)
Location: CDW Offices / N19 W23993 Ridgeview Pkwy, Waukesha, WI 53188
What You’ll Learn:
- Key concepts of ITIL
- Practical guidance for applying ITIL to everyday IT situations
- How to align with business, control costs, and improve IT service quality
- Important principles for improving IT operations
- Strategies to balance IT resources
- Understanding how ITIL can facilitate Business-IT alignment
- The role of technology and how to maximize its value
- Upon completing this course, you will have a firm understanding of the objectives around the most important processes of ITIL’s five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, and Continual Service Improvement.
Questions? Call us directly at (815) 847-3700.
Subscribe to filtered calendar