Enterprise Service Management Workshop
Lauded by Gartner and Forrester Research as one of the best change management tools that align and increase trust within stakeholder groups involved in behavior, process and technology change programs. This ITSM workshop is used globally by executive teams within the Fortune 1000 organizations and government departments.
The interactive nature of the workshop provides a path for the participants to experience the effort of maturing an enterprise delivery system underpinned by process and supported by the appropriate technology. The approach focuses specifically on the processes and tools required to support a business need. The experience relates directly to ITSM, ERP, HR, FIN, CRM and branch support systems.
Participants are given roles in a sub-optimal business unit in which they have to respond to real everyday challenges and transform processes and underlying technology that meet the needs of the business. The event is fun, engaging, competitive and deeply insightful for a real world view of service management.
Learn to Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance
ServiceNow Fundamentals is designed for users with various organizational roles who are expected to work within the ServiceNow platform. During this 3-day, interactive training course, attendees will learn about the ServiceNow user interface, receive a summary of the database schema, understand uses for commonly accessed applications, and be introduced to advanced features and functionality, such as scripting and application development.
What You’ll Learn
- Explore lists and forms
- Identify the importance of branding, as well as how to apply it to the platform
- Add users, groups, and roles
- Identify best practices related to task management
- Configure notifications
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), and import sets
- Run basic reports, as well as the benefits of performance analytics
- Protect ServiceNow data
- Work with two key ServiceNow process applications: Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Implement Service Level Agreements
- Identify various available script types
- Upgrade and clone instances, as well as create baseline performance metrics
- Capture and move configurations between instances
Upon completion, you will have met the prerequisite for taking the ServiceNow Certified System Administrator exam.
The SysAdmin exam is optional and is not included in this course.